Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Wallet Time

My wallet has been through a lot: navigating through the treacherous washing machine, stolen and then returned (with everything in its rightful place), and constantly stuffed into and then pulled out of pockets of various utility belts and jumpsuits--One day I hope to be able to say that I own a jumpsuit and utility belt without lying.

Nevertheless my trusty wallet has been steadfast and strong. It is the technicolor dream coat that clothes my various ids and "buy 8 get one free" cards.
I made my wallet out of one of my old children's books. It is titled "What Will the Weather Be Like Today?" by Paul Rogers, illustrated by Kazuko. Clear packaging tape, and a needle and thread were what I used to create my trusty wallet.




No comments:

Post a Comment